Sunday, February 24, 2008

OK - I finally got this going!

I have been thinking about dong a blog for quite some time now, but I finally got to it. I have been helping Nicole get her blog set up and I have been amazed at Jill's Blog http://jklmforsgrenfam.blogspot.com for quite some time, so I finally got to it while I was home from church with Carol. Carol has the same cough, fever, and headache that has been going around. She wanted to watch High School Musical, and wanted me to be "right next to beside" her while she watched it. Since she was sick, I couldn't really tell her no, but it allowed me to work on the blog! (hehe!)

I am not really very creative, but I do feel like I need to record and share some of my thoughts. I plan on sharing the funny and cool things that happen within my family. I also happen to travel a fair amount, (ok, Christina says I am gone alot) so I plan on sharing the crazy things that happen to me while up, up, and away!

Now if I can just get Christina to blog!

Hey, does this count as writing in a journal?

3 comments:

G&G said...

Well we were glad to see your blog. We think it is great, and yes it counts as a journal. We didn't realize you are so witty. Keep it coming.

Jill said...

Hey! I'm so glad you started this! And it DEFINITELY counts as a journal! That's why I do it. For some reason this is so much easier than sitting down with a pen and paper.

And what do you mean you are not really very creative, I think you are super creative and very very funny. I can't wait to read more all about your goings on. It will seem like you guys are a little closer rather than so far away.

Net said...

Great blog! Jill and Dad are right you are clever and creative. I love all your posts so far. To make it seem more like a journal, just print it out and stick it in a binder! Then you'll be good to go!