I am really not good at these kind of things, but here it goes!
Two Names I've Gone By: duggles, dougie-bear, dugbug, edug, dad, hey you...
Two Things I Want (or Have) in a Relationship: hmmm, I've already got it all!
Two of My Favorite Things to Do: Putz on the computer and financial planning/investing research
Two People I Last Talked To: Carol and Haylie
Two Things I did Last Night: Member visits with the Bishop, and watched Jericho
Two Favorite Holidays: 4th of July and
Two Favorite Drinks: Rootbeer and Limeade
Two Jobs I Have had in My Life: grease monkey and paperboy and research assistant
Two Things You May Not Know About Me: I really don't like High School Musical and (but) I am a Rockstar on High School Musical Sing It on the Wii
Two Movies I could Watch Over and Over: Princess Bride, Star Wars
Two Favorite Foods: Steak and Pizza
Two Places I'd Rather be Right Now: Europe and vacation with family
So, I am the last one to be tagged that has a blog. Does that mean we can have a second round? If not, I tag Christina, Mom and Dad and anyone or everyone from Rich's Family!
I originally wrote this post on Wednesday but didn't get around to publishing it until today!
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey! I need to change my "movies I could watch over and over" to something about home videos of my brother rockin' out and singing to High School Musical!
You wouldn't be a Murri if you didn't list root beer as your favorite food. I took my life in my hands when I added lemon to mine!
Did you know that you can change the dates on your posts? If you have a draft of a post and want it to post on the day you finish it rather than the day you started it, you just click at the bottom of the post itself where it says "post options" in blue. A little box will pop up and you change the date and time right there.
You're definitely giving us a concert when we come down there. I've got to see it!
Just like the old days and Saturday's Warrior right?
Post a Comment